Tools Expertise: Texas Instrument’s DSP’s (TMS320C54x, TMS320C6416, TMS320C6713), Matlab®, LabVIEW®, Linux, RTOS, Device Drivers.
Our embedded & DSP group has a very rich and vast experience on different bit microcontrollers, media compression standards and related services. The various service offerings of the group are listed below.
- Microcontroller based control application development
- Processor dependant optimization for memory /performance.
- Implementation of multi processor based image / video compression standards
- Algorithm development for pre/post processing of image/video/audio data.
- Robust, portable (OS/processor) and scalable Media player framework and related product integration. Supports multiple file formats and streaming protocol stacks like RTP/RTSP.
- Codec testing framework.
- Conversion of DSP algorithms from floating-point to fixed-point arithmetic, while maintaining accuracy and performance.
- Algorithm porting from one processor to another keeping in mind specific processor architectures and MIPS/ memory limitations.
Speech/Audio/Video/Imaging Algorithm development for encoding/decoding and transmission of multimedia content over Internet, cable and wireless networks, voice bridging in communication equipment, DVD authoring, etc. This includes implementation of:
Speech: G.7xx codec’s
Audio: MP3, MPEG2/4 AAC, AC3, WMA codec’s
Video: MPEG1/2/4 codec’s Imaging: JPEG, JPEG2000
Streaming: real time transport protocols like RTP/RTSP/RTCP